iOS 5.0.1 beta 2 has been released just 2 days after beta 1. Exact changes are unknown but the fixes/updates listed are the same as beta 1.
For those of you already on beta 1, Apple notes that you can use the OTA Update in Software Update. Though be advised that even the OTA update weighs in at the full 800MB!
From the Release Notes:
- iOS 5.0.1 beta contains improvements and other bug fixes including:
- Fixes bugs affecting battery life
- Adds Multitasking Gestures for original iPad
- Resolves bugs with Documents in the Cloud
- Improves voice recognition for Australian users using dictation
- Contains security improvements
- iOS 5.0.1 beta introduces a new way for developers to specify files that should remain on device, even in low storage situations. Learn more
- iOS 5.0.1 beta and iTunes 10.5.1 beta are pre-release software and are considered Apple Confidential Information and are subject to the terms of your iOS Developer Program License Agreement. Unauthorized distribution or disclosure of Apple Confidential Information is prohibited.